Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding the high-level windows: Side face, part of SketchUp for Architecture.
- [Instructor] So, chapter four 12, we're now going to add…this side part of the high level windows on the corners.…I'm not going to do all of them, I'm just going to finish off…with this one and you can experiment with the other ones.…The elevation for this link is in the outliner,…so expand the outliner, and then unhide this one…by right-clicking on it, and choosing unhide from the menu.…So, in the end of the last one, I told you also to delete…the guidelines, so if you haven't got access…to the exercise files and you have deleted them,…to do this, you might well put them back in.…
So, one was to the mid-point, and one was 133 mil…from this back-face, or whatever it was,…with your inches equivalent.…Okay, so, this time make sure you've got the doors…and windows layer selected, and rectangles all the way…down from that corner to this one.…Then I'll come in and do this one,…and I'm also goin' to add…the middle ones as well this time.…
So, that should then create all the services that we need.…Okay.…Now, triple-click.…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Adjusting SketchUp settings
- Creating components
- Installing SketchUp plugins
- Creating sweeps and revolves
- Importing CAD drawings
- Modeling a house
- Adding walls, doors, and windows
- Adding the roof
- Creating textures
- Applying materials to objects
- Modeling interior details
- Creating and saving styles
- Creating plans and sections
- Geolocating the model
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp Pro: Dynamic Componentswith Scott Onstott3h 13m Intermediate
SketchUp: Modeling Interiors from Photoswith Scott Onstott1h 46m Intermediate
2. Setting Up SketchUp
Moving around the model4m 31s
3. Working with SketchUp, Not Against It
4. Modeling the House
5. Working with Materials
6. Landscaping and External Features
7. Interior Furnishings
8. Styling the Model
10. Geolocating the Model
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.