Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding the fridge, part of SketchUp for Architecture.
- Chapter 7_12, adding the fridge.…You've got two options, you can either add it…from the components.…So, if you've already got this loaded…then big fridge at the top,…click on that and just come down.…I've set up the position of the 2D drawing.…And then you just drop it into place, like that.…So, it just lines up with that bit.…So that's the easiest thing.…And that would be a very short exercise.…If you fancy having a go at making it,…it's got a curved surface across the front.…That's about the only difference…than these units, then follow along.…
So, I've loaded up the 2D drawing,…which is a kitchen unit's side component.…And if we haven't got these loaded,…then click on the details button,…open or create local collection.…Chapter seven, modeling the interior fixtures…and then chapter seven, components.…Select that folder and then these elements will come in.…So what we're going to do is use the rectangle tool,…and just make sure we've got our layers set correctly.…So, interior fixtures, that's all perfect.…
And we'll just come in and we'll create a rectangle…
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Adjusting SketchUp settings
- Creating components
- Installing SketchUp plugins
- Creating sweeps and revolves
- Importing CAD drawings
- Modeling a house
- Adding walls, doors, and windows
- Adding the roof
- Creating textures
- Applying materials to objects
- Modeling interior details
- Creating and saving styles
- Creating plans and sections
- Geolocating the model
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp Pro: Dynamic Componentswith Scott Onstott3h 13m Intermediate
SketchUp: Modeling Interiors from Photoswith Scott Onstott1h 46m Intermediate
2. Setting Up SketchUp
Moving around the model4m 31s
3. Working with SketchUp, Not Against It
4. Modeling the House
5. Working with Materials
6. Landscaping and External Features
7. Interior Furnishings
8. Styling the Model
10. Geolocating the Model
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.