SketchBook Pro 7 Essential Training
Digital drawing is made easier with SketchBook Pro, whether you're an illustrator a CAD designer involved in manufacturing. In this course, Veejay Gahir shares reference images and techniques he's developed over years as a professional product and automotive designer. He'll walk you through SketchBook's basics—the interface, preferences, brushes, Lagoon tools, and export options—so you can get started sketching quickly. He'll also introduce alternative workflows to achieve the same results, which may better suit your style of working. Your final sketches can then be used downstream in other CAD programs or simply saved and shared. And don't miss the four drawing tutorials to see Veejay sketching in action!
- Understanding the Lagoon
- Working with color
- Modifying brush properties
- Cropping, translating, transforming, and distorting
- Working with symmetry and perspective
- Creating curves and straight lines
- Using layers
- Exporting images
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Veejay Gahir and welcome to SketchBook Pro 7 Essential Training. The goal of this course is to show you how to quickly get oriented to SketchBook Pro so that you can create exciting digital sketches and renderings. We'll be using reference images that I've created in SketchBook Pro, and cover some of the techniques that I've used during my workflow. We'll start by looking at the basic layout of the interface, and then move on to understanding the commands and advanced features within SketchBook Pro. Next, I'll show you how to utilize features like flood fill and lock transparency, to add highlights and compelling detail to various automotive and consumer products.
We'll also discuss alternative workflows that can be used to achieve the same results. Finally, we'll export the sketch into various formats so they can be used downstream in other CAN applications, or simply saved as a detailed rendering. The new release of SketchBook Pro has many unique features that enable experienced professionals and newcomers to create high quality sketches quickly and easily for multiple uses. We'll be covering all of these topics plus many of the other tools and techniques. So let's get started with SketchBook Pro 7 Essential Training.
SketchBook Pro: Drawing One-Point Perspective31,182 Views
Painter 2015 Essential Training107,617 Views
Digital Painting Fundamentals253,226 Views
Painter X3 Essential Training111,301 Views
Sketching an F1 Wheel with SketchBook Pro11,848 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,003 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,623 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training630,358 Views