- View Offline
- Understanding the Lagoon
- Working with color
- Modifying brush properties
- Cropping, translating, transforming, and distorting
- Working with symmetry and perspective
- Creating curves and straight lines
- Using layers
- Exporting images
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Veejay Gahir and welcome to SketchBook Pro 7 Essential Training. The goal of this course is to show you how to quickly get oriented to SketchBook Pro so that you can create exciting digital sketches and renderings. We'll be using reference images that I've created in SketchBook Pro, and cover some of the techniques that I've used during my workflow. We'll start by looking at the basic layout of the interface, and then move on to understanding the commands and advanced features within SketchBook Pro. Next, I'll show you how to utilize features like flood fill and lock transparency, to add highlights and compelling detail to various automotive and consumer products.
We'll also discuss alternative workflows that can be used to achieve the same results. Finally, we'll export the sketch into various formats so they can be used downstream in other CAN applications, or simply saved as a detailed rendering. The new release of SketchBook Pro has many unique features that enable experienced professionals and newcomers to create high quality sketches quickly and easily for multiple uses. We'll be covering all of these topics plus many of the other tools and techniques. So let's get started with SketchBook Pro 7 Essential Training.