Once we set up our initial home screen template in the last video, we expand on how to build out the rest of our screens into a full hotel app, using a template.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Woman] In this video, we'll cover Watch OS design assets.…In Sketch I've already opened up our Apple Watch asset…that we downloaded in the previous video.…You'll see that this template gives us a lot to work with.…Not only does it give us a full picture of things…we can pull in, but it also gives us some elements that…are basically layouts or how to do buttons…or even text guides, even display tracking,…home screen and menu icons and how to design them,…as well as a whole bunch of symbols to use.…
So this is a really great little asset…that we will use in designing our home page.…So let's go back to the text guides…and let's pull it down and just look at this text.…Now we want our text not only to stand out…and be easy to read, but we wanna be able…to utilize different sizes to add hierarchy to our page.…So let's go ahead and just grab this extra small for now,…and go ahead and Command-C, go back over to our Watch,…and go ahead and do Command-V.…
We'll just drop it down to the bottom here.…Go ahead and hit Command-minus sign to zoom out,…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
UX Design Tools: Flinto for Macwith Nathan Manousos52m 49s Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.