In this video, we expand on our mobile design and build out the rest of our iOS screens to complete our application, building on lessons from previous videos.
- [Lecturer] In this video, we're gonna go ahead…and cover filling in the screens for our iOS app…that we started in the last video.…We're picking up right where we left off…with our navigational elements already added into the page.…Now another, of course, nice thing about Sketch…is that you can click up here to click our entire…artboard on the iPhone 6 and go ahead…and do command, C and command, V.…And we can create a duplicate.…So if we want to continue with this particular…navigation throughout the rest of our app,…and that's pretty normal to do in any application…that you're building for mobile,…then this is a really easy way to just…keep that template similar throughout all of the documents,…is just to go ahead and copy and make another element of it.…
So let's go back to our first page…and we'll go ahead and rename that.…Click on the artboard again.…Go over here and double click and call it iOS home.…And now that we've done that, let's go to insert,…image and go into our images, hotel,…splash hotel photo and go ahead and open that.…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/15/2018. What changed?
A: We updated a new number of videos about third-party resources, such as the Sketch App Sources website and plugins like Marketch and Craft, to reflect the most recent changes to those resources.
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.