Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to go from here, part of Sketch Essential Training: The Basics (2015).
- Throughout this course, we've covered…many features that are included with Sketch.…The Sketch application, however, also supports the ability…to extend its features with third party plugins.…Allowing you to add even more features and functionality.…You can find a list of plugins by doing a web search…or by visiting sketchappsources.com/plugins-for-sketch.html.…And in addition to plugins, there are other…applications and frameworks that…support the Sketch file as part of their workflow.…And you can find a list of apps that integrate with Sketch…on the main Sketch website, which is at sketchapp.com.…
- Creating pages and artboards
- Adding a navigation bar
- Creating a logo
- Drawing custom shape-based icons
- Building links
- Adjusting layouts for medium screens
- Adapting layouts for small screens
- Exporting artboards and assets
Skill Level Beginner
1. Design and Layout
2. Creating Layouts for Medium Screens
3. Adapting Your Design to Small Screens
4. Saving and Exporting Assets
Where to go from here1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.