In this video Emmanuel Henri goes over the basic requirements for being able to follow this course.
- [Instructor] As this course is a great next step after you've got some experience with Sketch and InVision Studio, some knowledge of these two tools is necessary. If you've never used Sketch or built a few designs, I'd strongly recommend you stop this course and take a basic Sketch course. The same for InVision Studio. We have a few courses available for both in our library. Both of these applications are currently only available on Mac, but if that changes down the road, you should be able to follow this course no matter what the operating system.
- Finding inspiration for your project
- Demonstrating initial mockups with Balsamiq
- Creating the welcome and sign-up screens
- Exporting assets to InVision Studio
- Adding simple transitions and complex animations
- Using the InVision collaboration tools