Join Renata Phillippi for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Sketch: Beyond the Basics.
- [Instructor] This course is designed for those who have already been using Sketch and wanna take their skills to the next level. If you are new to Sketch, I'd highly recommend checking out the course, Sketch for UX Design. In this course, we will cover topics, such as, style guides and assets, animation workflows, game UI design, artboards, and we'll dig deeper into symbols. I will also be using two fonts you may already have in your system, called San Francisco and Open Sans.
Both are free, so let me show you how to get them. Here at developer.apple.com/fonts, is the San Francisco font, and you download it right here. And if you go to fonts.google.com, you can find Open Sans, and go ahead and you just add it and download. I'd recommend you download these now, so that you have them when you need them. Let's get started.
- Getting organized in Sketch
- Managing symbols in Sketch
- Drawing shapes in Sketch
- Boolean operations
- Building and sharing your own library
- Designing gestures and interactions
- Building game assets
- Advanced tips for workflow management