Discover how to design a user experience that's consistent and reliable from device to device: from phones and tablets to wearable tech.
- Hi, I'm Diane Cronenwett, welcome to UX Foundations Multi-Device Design. I'm a user experience designer with over 10 years of experience working for large Silicon Valley-based tech companies. In this course we'll cover how to practically approach a multi-device design by developing context scenarios, and we'll get some hands-on experience in sketch by creating a scalable design solution for mobile, smart watches, TV, and voice. Then we'll wrap it up with a high-level look at common frameworks and guidelines for you to expand your knowledge in multi-device design.
If you're ready, let's get started with UX Foundations Multi-Device Design.
- Principles for multidevice design
- Responsive design in action
- Designing for multiple devices using native paradigms
- Designing mobile or tablet interfaces
- Designing for a watch, a TV, or for voice
- Creating an information architecture diagram
- Using Sketch to design your mobile experience
- Prototyping with InVision
- Exploring Bootstrap and Foundation