Sketch makes vector design easy. Learn how to create vector artwork for UX designs using Sketch's Pen tool, Bezier curves, Boolean operators, symbols, and other features.
- View Offline
- Creating vector graphics is easy and quick with Sketch. I want to show you how to easily create vectors as fast as you can draw on paper. I'm John-Paul Ballard, and personally I don't like to do the same thing twice ever. Throughout my career, I focused on the fastest and most productive tools and methods to do my own work, and I want to show you how to make your workflow quick, seamless, shareable, and simple. In this course, I'll show you step-by-step how to create and edit vectors in Sketch. You'll how to manipulate bezier curves to refine your designs, and you'll also learn to combine and subtract vector objects so that you can make complex shapes.
Follow my simple instructions, and you'll be amazed at how fast and simple it is to create and vectors for your own designs. So, let's get started.
- Creating vector objects
- Creating vector icons
- Applying fills, effects, and custom dividers
- Using blending and masking
- Creating symbols
- Editing with Bezier points and Boolean operations
- Exporting to JPG, PDF, SVG, and other formats