Learn how to use Sketch and InVision to design user interfaces for mobile apps and create more engaging and interactive prototypes.
- [Diane] Design starts with an idea and is refined by iteration and prototyping before it starts to shape into a usable and delightful product. Having a good design workflow can help streamline your process so you can validate your ideas faster. My name is Diane Cronenwett, I've been working in the trenches of product development as a professional user experience designer in both corporate and startup settings for 10 years. I wanna share with you a workflow for using Sketch and InVision when designing for mobile.
- Integrating InVision and plugins with Sketch
- Using symbols
- Setting up a grid and layouts
- Adding tabs
- Creating prototypes with InVision
- Exporting assets for iOS and Android development