In this video, Emmanuel Henri provides some details around where to find the exercise files and how to use them. Each video has a start and end state of the application, and can be used accordingly to follow along.
- [Instructor] To get the exercise files on the course page, simply click on the tab named Exercise Files. Then download the zip file. Then simply extract the zip file and move the folder to your desktop or your preferred place. So once you have the exercise files, you click on them and then select whatever chapter we're on and whatever video we're actually working on and then select the start or the end state of that file. So if we just getting started with video two in chapter three, then you can use the start state here, purchase flow, and double click on it, and Sketch will open the file as it is in that video.
- Getting visual inspiration for your project
- Researching a user-friendly purchase flow
- Creating initial mockups
- Adding an initial background with symbols
- Creating the shipping view
- Creating the payment view with credit card fields
- Creating the order success view
- Labeling and organizing artboards to make them ready for exporting