Join Renata Phillippi for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Sketch for UX Design.
- [Instructor] The exercise files for this course are available to all members, and include what you need to get through this course. When you extract the files, you can go ahead and place that on your Desktop as I have. Most of the chapters in this course are available to you right here. You'll also see that there is a start and a finish file. These files illustrate the beginning, where we start in the chapter, and the finalized product you should have by the end. If you don't have access to the exercise files, well that's okay. You can still follow along by watching how I use the files.
Now let's get started.
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.