Join Renata Phillippi for an in-depth discussion in this video Upgrades to Sketch 39, part of Sketch for UX Design.
- [Narrator] Version 39 has come with a lot of enhancements to Sketch. Along with many bug fixes, faster scripting print API and performance enhancements, Sketch has added a lot of new features and functionality to its app that has only made things faster and easier for us as designers. This includes, but certainly is not limited to the Sketch cloud, which is a new free service that allows you to upload Sketch documents and share them with the world. It also adds the ability to right-click any layer to replace it with an instance of an existing symbol.
Adds the ability to quickly switch between art boards using the function left and function right arrow keys. The Hex field automatically is in focus when opening the color picker. There's also the option to reduce the file size that will now compress the size of images resulting in a smaller file size. And those are only some of the newly enhanced features and functionality of the new Sketch version 39. And now, let's go ahead and get into the course.
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/15/2018. What changed?
A: We updated a new number of videos about third-party resources, such as the Sketch App Sources website and plugins like Marketch and Craft, to reflect the most recent changes to those resources.
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.