- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Renata] Hello, my name is Renata Phillippi and I will be your instructor, welcome to UX Design Tools: Sketch. Sketch is a vital design tool if you're doing digital design, made specifically for UI design, Sketch has a low learning curve, and gives you only what you need to design beautiful interfaces for your digital products. Add in a few plugins and templates, and you can make quick work of any design challenge on your plate. In this course we'll cover quick snippets on setting up and making use of artboards, within different types of digital products such as responsive design, iOS and Android mobile apps, and wearables.
We'll also cover the use of symbols, text and object styles and layers and mass, finally we'll give a brief overview of various plugins and applications that tie into Sketch. I'm excited to teach you everything Sketch has to offer, so let's get started.
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.