Sympli's easy-to-install plugin for Sketch helps build brands and styles, and communicate your entire layout to your developers. In this video, we discuss how to use Sympli to export and quickly build a style guide for iOS app developers.
- [Narrator] In this video, we're gonna cover…the Plugin Sympli.…Sympli is a great little tool to use…if you're working with developers…who are working in Xcode or if you yourself…are trying to prototype with Xcode.…Go to sympli.io, go ahead and download the Sketch Plugin.…Also, if you are in fact doing prototyping,…and because we'll want to see what it looks like…within Xcode, go ahead and download…the Xcode Plugin as well from the Sympli site.…
Now that things are installed and we're ready to go,…let's go ahead and use our IOS app.…Now, there's a couple different ways to get…our project over to Sympli.…We can using the Shift left mouse button…and click on each one of our pages…and go ahead and go to Plugins,…Sympli, export to Sympli.…This'll get all of our pages into Sympli…once we create a new project…and let's call this the Landon Hotel. And click create.…
Once everything gets exported and ready to go,…then everything will show up in Sympli…and we'll be able to really quickly…communicate with our developers.…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
UX Design Tools: Flinto for Macwith Nathan Manousos52m 49s Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.