In this video, we take a look at the solution to the challenge by viewing the style guide I created. We also go over what you could do with your own version.
- Okay, here's what I came up with for this challenge.…You see we have two extra colors,…complete with all of the hex codes for these colors.…There's even this light gray,…which you're probably gonna wonder what that is.…You'll notice here that we have this light white…transparent color in the background behind the text.…That's actually what this is here,…and we're calling it out with the three F's…which you can use in CSS for white.…FFF is white.…
And then 50% A or 50% alpha for the transparency,…and then on top of that we also have all the buttons.…And we have all of our text styles.…Now, another thing you'll wanna make sure of is…to also have those in our library…so we have the buttons here in symbol…and the style text as well.…So hopefully you came up with…something similar for the solution.…There's no single right answer to this challenge, of course.…So no matter what you came up with…you've got some practice with styles and symbols and sketch.…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.