In this video, we discuss a great template resource called, Sketch App Sources. This website is full of templates, how to's, and plugins for you to use to extend Sketch.
- [Instructor] In this video, we're going to cover…the website Sketch App Sources.…Now this is by far, my personal favorite tool.…It has so much.…It is cram packed with stuff…that you'll fall in love with the site.…You'll be here all the time,…because you can find templates,…you can find all sorts of free resources,…there's tips and tutorials.…There's a ton of stuff jam-packed in this site.…You'll see straight away from the homepage,…there's things like Wireframes,…there's even a Pokeball.…
Hey, if you need a pokeball, there you go.…There's Material Design UI Kits.…There's Icons.…There's Wearable stuff, like honestly,…if you want to build your own watch app, here you go.…There's a bunch of stuff in here.…You can also find in here, things like Plugins,…which we just covered a moment ago.…So Sketch Toolbox is great,…but it may not have everything you're looking for,…so you can also come in here and you could look…through all the other plugins in here.…We'll cover in another video,…how to download and install plugins…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
UX Design Tools: Flinto for Macwith Nathan Manousos52m 49s Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.