- Finding inspiration for your project
- Demonstrating initial mockups with Balsamiq
- Creating the welcome and sign-up screens
- Exporting assets to InVision Studio
- Adding simple transitions and complex animations
- Using the InVision collaboration tools
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Manny] Have you ever dreamed of putting a working prototype of a signup process or would you like to push your Sketch or InVision Studio skills further or improve your knowledge of one or the other? Using Sketch and InVision Studio together to build a signup workflow is exactly what this course will be about. Hi, I'm Manny Henri, and building prototypes like this signup is part of any project, and it will be my pleasure to share with you my tips and tricks as we work on this workflow. We'll first start by doing some research inspired work from trends.
Then we'll work on our design assets in Sketch so get a solid signup workflow. Next, we'll move to InVision Studio to build our prototype and create some interactions and animations. And finally, we'll look at InVision's collaborative tools to share a prototype with stakeholders. So if you're ready to build a beautiful signup workflow, open up Sketch and let's get ready to design.