In this video, we discuss other websites, plugins, tools, and communities that you can use to expand your skills in Sketch or use in your user interface designs.
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll go ahead and cover…other online tools that we can utilize to,…not only extend Sketch,…but if there's anything that you haven't learned…in our library that you're struggling…to figure out how to do,…there's plenty of resources…and options for community and connecting…with other designers in order to figure out…how to do something you're trying to do.…We're here at sketchapp.com\learn,…and you'll see that here they have some video tutorials…on how to do little things like symbols,…or symbol resizing, or exporting assets,…and using masks.…
Further down they have some courses.…There's articles on different things…like prototyping with Sketch.…And then, there's also some extra downloads…of templates and things like we found…at Sketchapp sources.…Also within here is the community,…and you'll see that there's a lot of options…for community.…There's the official Facebook group,…there's Reddit, there's Sketch tricks,…there's links on Hey, Designer!,…and Sketch Collection on Medium.…Another option for learning Sketch is…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
UX Design Tools: Flinto for Macwith Nathan Manousos52m 49s Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.