Join Shauna Bybee for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Sketch for UX Design.
- [Shauna] Thank you for joining me…in this LinkedIn Learning course.…I hope you enjoyed getting some hands-on experience…with Sketch and going through the process…of designing a mobile app with me.…We've reached the end of this course,…but this is just the beginning of what…you can do with Sketch.…If you'd like to learn more, you can go to…linkedin.com/learning and search for Sketch.…There are a lot more courses you'll be able…to find there that can help you take your Sketch skills…in different directions.…But one of the best things that you can do,…now that we've covered the basics is to open up…a new file and start creating your own designs.…
And if you'd like, I'd encourage you…to share your work on LinkedIn with the hashtag sketchforUX.…I can't wait to see what you create.…
- Navigating the canvas
- Creating wireframes
- Working with shapes, text, images, and masks
- Managing layers
- Creating and nesting symbols
- Using the Vector tool
- Extending Sketch with design plugins
- Creating, sharing, and managing libraries
- Collaborating with Sketch Cloud
- Exporting assets
- Creating style guides and design systems
Skill Level Beginner
Creating a Design System with Sketchwith Anne Grundhoefer1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Navigating the canvas2m 51s
2. Creating Wireframes
3. Visual Design and Symbols
Creating a library6m 44s
5. Prototyping and Collaboration
6. Exporting and Asset Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.