You've made it through the course. Congrats! In this video, we cover where you can go and what else you can do to continue to develop your skills in Sketch.
- [Renata] Thank you so much for joining me…throughout this journey of UX Design Tools: Sketch.…By now you should know how to use art boards…for various digital products, symbols, styles,…layers en masse, templates, and plugins.…If you'd like to learn more, you can always check…the Sketch app community at sketchapp.com/community,…the Sketch app sources blog or even blog.sketchapp.com…for more information in order to extend your skills.…Also keep checking back 'cause we're continually…adding new content.…
Thank you so much for watching this course,…and I wish you all the best in your design journey.…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.