Speed and good communication is always important when designing our projects. In this video, we discuss the plugins, Artboard Zoom, and Sketch Focus, which can help with team communication.
- [Instructor] In this section we're gonna cover…using a couple of simple plugins for navigational purposes…around artboards, as well as for communication…when communicating either with ourselves if we're going home…at the end of the day and trying to remember something…we need to do the next day, or even with team members…if we're handing off a design, say to a junior designer,…and we want to make sure that they're aware…of certain things we want them to do in the file.…And here in Sketch Toolbox we will go ahead…and go into our search and type sketch focus, click install.…
The next one we want to install is artboardzoom,…so go ahead and type that in.…And it is all one word, and go ahead and click install.…Now let's go back to Sketch and make sure that both…of the plugins are here and it does look like they're here.…So, utilizing ArtboardZoom.…Let's go ahead and select our desktop, cause we want…to zoom into that one.…Go ahead and click Command + four, and woila,…it's right in the center, it's awesome.…This, believe me, when you have a huge file…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.