Join Renata Phillippi for an in-depth discussion in this video Installing downloaded plugins, part of Sketch for UX Design.
- [Instructor] In this video we're going to go through…how to install plugins that we downloaded from the internet.…No matter where you get them, we're going to talk through…how you set up, and install your plugins…utilizing the plugin Sketch Runner.…Let's walk through how to do that.…First of all, download your plugin.…After it's downloaded, go to your Downloads folder,…go ahead and decompress it,…and in Sketch you can go to Plugins, Manage Plugins,…and click on the Settings icon,…and Reveal Plugins Folder.…
In here, we currently have no Plugins, but that's okay.…Just select your plugin, and drag and drop it…to your Plugins folder.…Going back to Sketch, your plugin is now installed.…The advantage of using Sketch Runner…is that it will run various plugins for you.…And you don't have to go through this convoluted way…of setting up a plugin.…Follow along, as I show you how to use it.…Go to Plugins, Runner, Run,…click Install, type midnight, hit return,…and it'll go ahead and install a plugin for you,…and notify you below.…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/15/2018. What changed?
A: We updated a new number of videos about third-party resources, such as the Sketch App Sources website and plugins like Marketch and Craft, to reflect the most recent changes to those resources.
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.