InVision is an incredibly straightforward tool that makes it easy to build a prototype. In this video, we discuss how to import our watchOS design from Sketch into InVision and create a prototype.
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll go ahead…and cover InVision.…InVision is a really clean and simple prototyping tool…that has team collaboration, easy share,…is optimized for mobile, including even watch apps,…and offers syncing.…InVision currently only allows you to see…a single page in a browser, which can be…really challenging when you're working with…prototypes of 50 pages or more.…It's also really vital that you name each page…in a way that you can understand it,…because otherwise, it might be hard…to find the page looking for.…
In Sketch, let's go ahead and export our watch app,…as will be using this for InVision.…Go ahead and, like the last section,…what we need to do is select each one of our art boards,…and make them exportable.…Go ahead and select icons,…loading screen, with the first shift key held down,…Landon home, Landon unlock room,…Landon room service, and then the actionable notification.…
Once we've made them exportable,…go ahead and click export art boards,…and drop them in our zero five zero four folder.…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/15/2018. What changed?
A: We updated a new number of videos about third-party resources, such as the Sketch App Sources website and plugins like Marketch and Craft, to reflect the most recent changes to those resources.
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.