Flinto mimics Sketch in its interface and builds on your beautiful designs by helping bring them to life. In this video, we discuss how to use Flinto for Mac to build an Android app prototype.
- [Instructor] In this video we'll cover Flinto.…Flinto is another option for prototyping.…It has some nice options such as dropbox syncing.…So whenever you update your designs in dropbox…they'll automatically update in Flinto.…However, it doesn't have smooth animations…like many in its category.…So you may have create several animations…for one item like a progress bar.…While we will only get into…quick prototyping with Flinto,…there is another course within the Lynda library…that gets into depth about how to prototype in Flinto.…
Flinto offers a free trial and is 99 dollars to buy.…Go to Chrome and on Chrome…let's go ahead and download our trial.…We will also install the Flinto for Mac Sketch Plugin.…Now that you have everything installed…go ahead and go to the Landon Mobile IOS Design…and select each one of your art boards.…Go to Plugins, Send to Flinto…and we want to use the iPhone 6…because that is the same Artboard we used…when we designed this.…
And go ahead and click send.…Now Sketch will go through the process…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.