Join Renata Phillippi for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting and Marketch, part of Sketch for UX Design.
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll cover exporting…and getting our assets available to our developers…and or clients.…Before we get started,…let's go ahead and go back to our sketch toolbox.…And go ahead and type in mark in our search box…and install Marketch.…Marketch is a fabulous little plugin…that we'll really love to use a little bit later on.…So go ahead and minimize sketch toolbox…and go back to sketch.…Let's check to make sure that's installed.…It is, excellent…and let's go ahead and move forward with the different ways…in which we can export.…
Now if we want to export, say we want to export tablet…as a full mock-up, then we just click it,…and click export, down here,…and you'll see we have the whole preview…Then we have different sizes.…I'll get back to why that's important…in later videos in mobile,…but for now we'll just keep it at one.…There's also the option to add a suffix.…So if we want to say, hey, that's tablet,…or find some way to…separate it from the other images, we can do that…and then we have all the different available formats to us.…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/15/2018. What changed?
A: We updated a new number of videos about third-party resources, such as the Sketch App Sources website and plugins like Marketch and Craft, to reflect the most recent changes to those resources.
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.