Sketch has given you plenty of ways to export your designs to get them to your team, developers, or clients. In this video, we discuss how to export our designs individually or as a whole using the plugin Marketch.
- [Instructor] In this video we'll cover exporting…and getting our assets available to our developers…and or clients.…Before we get started let's go ahead…and go back to our Sketch Toolbox…and go ahead and type in mark in our search box…and install Marketch.…Marketch is a fabulous little plugin…that we'll really love to use a little bit later on.…Let's go ahead and minimize Sketch Toolbox…and go back to Sketch.…Let's check to make sure that's installed,…it is, excellent.…
And let's go ahead and move forward with the different ways…in which we can export.…Now if we wanna export,…say we wanna export Tablet as a full mock-up,…then we just click it,…and click Export down here,…and you'll see we have the whole preview.…And then we have different Sizes.…I'll get back to why that's important…in later videos in mobile,…but for now we'll just keep it at one.…There's also the option to add a Suffix,…so if we wanna say, hey that's Tablet,…or find some way to separate it from the other images,…we can do that.…
And then we have all the different available Formats to us.…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.