Learn how to design user experiences that use artificial intelligence and neural networks to display customized, curated results.
- [Emmanuel] Have you heard about AI, machine learning and deep learning? If you've been connected to the news, you've heard these buzzwords. Well what to they mean and how would you go about applying some of this knowledge in reality? This is what we'll explore in this course. If you've been looking for a high-level first course to give you a broad perspective of these artificial intelligence terms and how you could conceptually design a neural network, this is the right course for you. We'll first explore what are these different terms such as AI, machine learning and deep learning.
Then we'll go over the process of designing a neural network, what are inputs and outputs, neurons and synapses. Finally, we'll apply this knowledge by designing a neural network based off what we've explored in this course, putting pen to paper and challenging you to design your own. So if you're ready to explore how to design a neural network, get your pen and paper ready and let's get started.
- Improving UX using AI and ML
- Designing an interface
- Solving problems through design
- Defining inputs
- Working with neurons and synapses
- Designing a custom neural network