Diane Cronenwett, UX designer, describes how to download and use the exercise files for this Sketch course.
- [Instructor] To access exercise files, you'll need to download a folder with exercise files for this course. I would download this directly to my Desktop The exercise files are laid out by chapter, video, and number. I want to point out that these are the finished exercise files. For example, if I open 02_02, this is what the file should look like after the video is finished. You can follow along with your own Sketch file while watching the course. The Exercise File folder also contains images that correlate with the project.
- Integrating InVision and plugins with Sketch
- Using symbols
- Setting up a grid and layouts
- Adding tabs
- Creating prototypes with InVision
- Exporting assets for iOS and Android development