Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating link styles and a footer, part of Sketch Essential Training: The Basics.
- So, the last thing we're going to do for the large layout…is add in some content for the footer area.…So, I'm going to come up here and zoom up a little bit.…Next, let's go to the insert menu.…Let's come down and choose text.…And then come over here, click and drag.…The first block of copy is going to be the copyright.…So, to get a copyright symbol,…we'll hit option+g, space,…type Everyday Things.…
Then we'll come in here and select this.…Come over to our inspector panel.…We'll set this to Open Sans Regular.…We'll keep the medium grey color here.…I'm going to click away, and then I'll just…decrease this text block a little bit.…Now, we'll come in here and select this.…Hold the option key, and strike out a copy here.…I'm going to space this about 40 pixels.…Then we'll come in here and set the first hyperlink.…
- Creating pages and artboards
- Adding a navigation bar
- Creating a logo
- Drawing custom shape-based icons
- Building links
- Adjusting layouts for medium screens
- Adapting layouts for small screens
- Exporting artboards and assets
Skill Level Beginner
1. Design and Layout
2. Creating Layouts for Medium Screens
3. Adapting Your Design to Small Screens
4. Saving and Exporting Assets
Where to go from here1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.