Craft is a great little plugin that let's you design with real data in mind. It also can help speed your design process with duplication. In this video, we discuss how to use the Craft plugin with Sketch.
- [Instructor] In this video,…we'll cover the InVision app Craft.…This is a great little plugin that we can use…to speed are workflow in terms of adding images,…or content to our pages, or even just doing a lot…of duplication on something such as a menu…which is what we're going to do now for the Landon.…If you go to your browser then you come to their website,…you can go ahead and put in your Email Address,…click Get It Free,…and you'll receive an email in your inbox.…
When you get that email go ahead and open it,…and go though the install, and then come back to this video.…Okay with Craft now installed let's cover…a few quick things.…The Craft Manager up in our toolbar,…up in the top right-hand corner of our page,…has all the settings for Craft…so we can turn on and off things such as Data,…and Duplicate, and Library.…We can just click here and then turn it off,…restart Sketch and then it's not accessible to us in Sketch.…
The other option too,…is to go ahead and install in Photoshop…though we will not be covering that in this course.…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.