In this video, Emmanuel Henri provides the right expectations around what you should know prior to taking this course.
- [Narrator] Being an entry-level course and mostly conceptual with some practical aspect to it, you don't need any prior knowledge with AI, machine learning, or deep learning. You only need a hunger to learn these concepts, and willing to challenge yourself to design your own when we come to this part later in the course.
- Improving UX using AI and ML
- Designing an interface
- Solving problems through design
- Defining inputs
- Working with neurons and synapses
- Designing a custom neural network