In this video, Emmanuel Henri provides the right expectations around what you should know prior to taking this course. Some experience with Sketch is expected.
- [Instructor] As this course is about designing an ITS set management workflow, following user experience best practices in Sketch and Framer are not necessary in introduction to these tools, some knowledge how to operate them is a must, if you want to be successful in this course. If you aren't familiar with creating new art boards, adding shapes or text, or how to modify its properties, I suggest you take a basic course on Sketch first. For Framer, if you've never used the software, or haven't built a project using some code and snippets, you should take an introductory course on this software.
Both Sketch and Framer are only for Mac. This course is focused for people having Mac software and hardware.
- Defining your objectives and UX stories
- Designing the user management tool
- Importing assets into Framer
- Creating flow between screens
- Adding interactions, micro-interactions, and animations