Sketch Cloud is a free service provided by the Sketch team which allows you to upload and share your designs, prototypes, and Sketch Libraries. This video discusses the features of Sketch Cloud, along with some of the benefits and drawbacks of using it for collaboration.
- [Instructor] Sketch Cloud is a sharing service…that's provided by Bohemian Coding,…the developers of Sketch,…and we can use it to share our designs and prototypes…and start getting some feedback on them.…It's free to use and it's also integrated right into Sketch…so it's easy to upload files while you're working.…To get started, you'll need to go to sketch.cloud…and sign up for an account.…Then, back inside Sketch…you can click on the Cloud button on the toolbar.…Now I'm not seeing the Cloud button…because I have a lot of buttons on my toolbar,…but if I click this overflow menu…then I'll get this Cloud option.…
If you're not signed into Sketch Cloud…you'll need to sign in first.…I'm already logged in so I can just upload this document.…Once our file gets uploaded,…then we'll be able to send out some invitations…and invite people to start collaborating.…All of our files will start out private by default.…So no one can see them until we share them.…There are a couple other settings here.…We can decide whether to allow comments…
- Navigating the canvas
- Creating wireframes
- Working with shapes, text, images, and masks
- Managing layers
- Creating and nesting symbols
- Using the Vector tool
- Extending Sketch with design plugins
- Creating, sharing, and managing libraries
- Collaborating with Sketch Cloud
- Exporting assets
- Creating style guides and design systems
Skill Level Beginner
Creating a Design System with Sketchwith Anne Grundhoefer1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Navigating the canvas2m 51s
2. Creating Wireframes
3. Visual Design and Symbols
Creating a library6m 44s
5. Prototyping and Collaboration
6. Exporting and Asset Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.