In this video, Emmanuel Henri completes the user management section designs.
- [Instructor] Let's go ahead and finish our…users management screen, and we're gonna leverage the grid…to actually make multiple cards of this one.…So usually I have the grid button here on my own copy…of Sketch, so I'm gonna show you…how to reorganize your toolbar.…So you can go inside of View and then Customize Toolbar,…and then find anything that you'd like to put…on your toolbar here, so for example,…for me, the Make Grid, I have it directly here.…So you just drag and drop the function you want…to add to your toolbar, and when you're done click on Done.…
So let's make a grid, so let's select our card here,…and click on Make Grid.…So what you need to do when you actually make a grid,…you wanna make sure you that you select how many rows…and how many columns, but make sure…what is the margin in between them.…So for example, I want to make sure I have 30 pixels…in between each of my rows and also 30 pixels…in between each of my columns.…So what you could you do is actually make a test…so if you feel that two and two is the right grid,…
- Defining your objectives and UX stories
- Designing the user management tool
- Importing assets into Framer
- Creating flow between screens
- Adding interactions, micro-interactions, and animations