Axure is a complex and powerful prototyping tool that can build some beautiful prototypes. In this video, we discuss how to import our Sketch designs and make a quick prototype in Axure RP.
- [Narrator] In this video we'll cover Axure.…Axure is an incredibly powerful tool…that does some really complex interactions.…If you love designing in Sketch the majority…of the time but really wanna experiment…with some really complex interactions…Axure is the tool for you.…Axure is available for a free 30 day trial.…If you want to experiment with it…go ahead and download and play with the tool.…In Sketch you'll notice that I've already created…for you a full website that we'll go ahead…and use for our prototype.…
So let's go ahead and select with the shift key held down…and the left mouse button, the Desktop, Book a Room,…Events, Dining, and Attractions art boards.…Now because they're not exportable yet…we need to make them exportable.…So go ahead and click on the plus…and you'll see that they show up…right here in our export window.…Go ahead and click export art boards…and drop them in your 05_03 folder.…Now in Axure we can go ahead…and import each one of these files.…
In order to import each one of these files…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.