Expanding on the previous video, we discuss how to manipulate and build Android assets in Sketch to wrap up our Android application and fill out the rest of the screens.
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll be covering…Android navigational assets.…Now that we have a duplicate of our artboard,…we want to go ahead and drop on top of this artboard…our navigational design.…So let's go ahead and go back to…our material design stickers…and what you're gonna want to do is…not select the entire artboard,…because then you'll just copy and paste the entire artboard,…but go ahead with your mouse and just go over it…and select the elements.…Now do command C and go back to Android App Design…with our artboard selected, the Android menu,…go ahead and paste, and there we go,…it's pasted right on top.…
Now we need to remove some elements…that we don't want from this design,…so let's go ahead and open up this menu here…and this app bar is the first thing to go,…so let's go ahead and select and delete.…And now you see that we're getting that turquoise color…is coming out from the background,…now we need to go ahead and get rid of our status bar…as well, so delete that, okay.…Now that's showing up perfect, this is looking great.…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
UX Design Tools: Flinto for Macwith Nathan Manousos52m 49s Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.