Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting the main section for small screens, part of Sketch Essential Training: The Basics (2015).
- Now we'll work on the main section.…So in the layers panel, I'll close up…all of the layer groups, and the header group itself.…Let's come over here to main.…Then we'll come over here and click this icon…to make it visible.…Next with the layer group selected,…I'll come down here.…I'll move this up a little bit.…Then, let's open up the group.…First thing we need to do is come down…and select the icon star.…With this selected I'm going to click and drag this.…I'm going to click and drag this into…the center of the first column.…
Now, this might not snap into place,…so I'll just adjust this with my arrow keys.…So now with the star in place,…let's come down to "What's Trending."…Now we set this up earlier as an h3.…Now, we have a choice here.…We can either grab this text block…and align it over here so that the left edge…is on the second column, and leave it…as a larger text block that is centered,…or we can create another style called h3 - small.…So, to show you how to make a separate style for this,…we have the text block selected.…
- Creating pages and artboards
- Adding a navigation bar
- Creating a logo
- Drawing custom shape-based icons
- Building links
- Adjusting layouts for medium screens
- Adapting layouts for small screens
- Exporting artboards and assets
Skill Level Beginner
1. Design and Layout
2. Creating Layouts for Medium Screens
3. Adapting Your Design to Small Screens
4. Saving and Exporting Assets
Where to go from here1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.