Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting the how-to and footer sections for small screens, part of Sketch Essential Training: The Basics (2015).
- Now we're going to work on the How To group.…So I'll come in here and close the Atmosphere group.…We'll set the How To to Display.…I'll select this, come down here to the canvas…and just move this into place.…And what we're going to do here in the How To group…is we're going to put the text next to the photographs…and we're going to move the block quote…down to be below these two items.…So the first thing we're going to do is come in here,…open up the How To section.…Then I'll come down here and select the rectangle…that is the outermost container.…
And just like before, I'm going to move this down…a little bit so we have some room to work with.…Next I'll come in here and select the author name.…Hold Shift, come down and select…down to this rectangle here.…This is all of the elements for the pull quote.…So I'll just drag this down here for now.…Next, let's come up here and select the How To: Seating.…With that selected, let's make an adjustment here.…Let's move this to the left.…Bring this down on the top so it's…
- Creating pages and artboards
- Adding a navigation bar
- Creating a logo
- Drawing custom shape-based icons
- Building links
- Adjusting layouts for medium screens
- Adapting layouts for small screens
- Exporting artboards and assets
Skill Level Beginner
1. Design and Layout
2. Creating Layouts for Medium Screens
3. Adapting Your Design to Small Screens
4. Saving and Exporting Assets
Where to go from here1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.