Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting the how-to and footer sections for medium screens, part of Sketch Essential Training: The Basics (2015).
- Now we're going to work on the how-to section…and the footer section.…So, I'll come up here and close the atmosphere group.…Let's open up how to.…Now there's a few things I want to set…inside of the how to group that I forgot to do earlier.…First, is when we took the seating graphic…and switched it out for the lighting graphic,…I forgot to rename this.…So, let's come in here, double-click on seating,…which is masked under the lighting.…Let's just name this Lighting.…And then I want to group these two items together…because we're going to export these later.…
And then I want to group these two as well.…So, with Lighting and the mask selected,…hit Command G.…We'll name this group Lighting.…Then down and select the Mask and the seating art.…Hit Command G again.…And we'll name this seating.…So, now with these in place,…let's close up the how to in the 1200 pixel artboard.…Select it, hold the Option key.…Let's drag this over to our 768 artboard.…
Then we'll see this down here.…With the how to selected,…let's click on this item, let's drag this up…
- Creating pages and artboards
- Adding a navigation bar
- Creating a logo
- Drawing custom shape-based icons
- Building links
- Adjusting layouts for medium screens
- Adapting layouts for small screens
- Exporting artboards and assets
Skill Level Beginner
1. Design and Layout
2. Creating Layouts for Medium Screens
3. Adapting Your Design to Small Screens
4. Saving and Exporting Assets
Where to go from here1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.