Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting the header layout for medium screens, part of Learn Sketch: The Basics.
- Now with one of our screen layouts complete,…now we're going to move individual layer groups…from one artboard to another and make…adjustments to our layout for smaller screens.…Now for this particular chapter, we're going to move…the individual layer groups one by one.…Then when we go from the 768, which we're…going to build now, down to the 600,…we'll move all of the groups at once.…So to begin, I'm going to move my artboard over a little bit…so I can see the 1200 and the 768.…Over here in the Layers panel, let's come over here.…Let's start with the header.…
So I'll select this, hold the option key, click and drag,…and drag a copy of the header group into the 768 artboard.…So we will immediately see all of the artwork…that was in the layer group for the 1200 is now…positioned in the same spot on the 768 artboard.…So everything is positioned to the upper left hand corner.…So I'll move the artboard over.…Zoom in here just a little bit.…And now we can start to make some…of our adjustments.…
So the first thing we'll adjust will be the featured image.…
- Creating pages and artboards
- Adding a navigation bar
- Creating a logo
- Drawing custom shape-based icons
- Building links
- Adjusting layouts for medium screens
- Adapting layouts for small screens
- Exporting artboards and assets
Skill Level Beginner
1. Design and Layout
2. Creating Layouts for Medium Screens
3. Adapting Your Design to Small Screens
4. Saving and Exporting Assets
Where to go from here1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.