Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting the atmosphere section for small screens, part of Sketch Essential Training: The Basics (2015).
- Now to make adjustments for the atmosphere section,…let's come back to the main group.…Let's close this up.…Let's show the atmosphere section.…Move up here a little bit.…Select the layer group.…Click and drag, I'm going to move this up.…Then we'll open up the layer groups inside.…Next I'll select the lounge group.…Let's come over here and scale this down.…We want this to be the width of three columns.…So I'll bring this to about right there.…
Move our canvas up a little bit.…Now I'm also going to come in here…and change the height of the orange box.…I'm just going to bring this down to about 490 pixels for now.…We'll size this back down in a few minutes,…I just need a little room so we can move some text around.…So over to the layers panel,…let's select the button, the label, the text, and the heading.…Let's grab these items.…Let's drag these over to the left-hand side here.…We want this to align on the left column.…I also need the photograph to be aligned left,…so I'm going to come back here…and just scale this back down.…
- Creating pages and artboards
- Adding a navigation bar
- Creating a logo
- Drawing custom shape-based icons
- Building links
- Adjusting layouts for medium screens
- Adapting layouts for small screens
- Exporting artboards and assets
Skill Level Beginner
1. Design and Layout
2. Creating Layouts for Medium Screens
3. Adapting Your Design to Small Screens
4. Saving and Exporting Assets
Where to go from here1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.