Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting the atmosphere section for medium screens, part of Learn Sketch: The Basics.
- Now we'll bring in the atmosphere section…to our medium screen size.…So in the Layers panel, I'll close up the main group in 768.…Let's come down to atmosphere in the 1200 sized art board,…hold the option key, click and drag, drop…this right on top of the 768 art board.…The first thing I'll do is come in here and select…the atmosphere group, come over to the art board,…let's click and drag, I'll move this up.…Let's open up all of the layers…inside of the atmosphere group.…So I'll come in here and select the lounge group.…
Over in the inspector panel, make…sure we lock the aspect ratio.…Come down into our canvas,…let's scale this down, and move it.…I want to move it to the upper left hand corner,…about right here, and then we'll scale this down,…so that the width of this object is taking up six columns.…Next we'll move the heading, content, and the button.…This is easier to do by selecting the layers,…so I'll come over here and select the rectangle,…hold the shift key, select the remaining text blocks,…come back to the art board, click and drag,…
- Creating pages and artboards
- Adding a navigation bar
- Creating a logo
- Drawing custom shape-based icons
- Building links
- Adjusting layouts for medium screens
- Adapting layouts for small screens
- Exporting artboards and assets
Skill Level Beginner
1. Design and Layout
2. Creating Layouts for Medium Screens
3. Adapting Your Design to Small Screens
4. Saving and Exporting Assets
Where to go from here1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.