Join Shauna Bybee for an in-depth discussion in this video Additional text options, part of Sketch for UX Design.
- [Narrator] Let's take a look,…now, at some additional text options that we have in Sketch.…Let's hit T and then Click to add one more text layer…to our wire frame for a view all link.…We can hit escape, and then over here…in the text options section, there's a gear icon.…If we click on the gear, it will toggle on…and off some additional text options down here.…We've got a dropdown for text decoration,…so we can add underline or strike through,…and we can also do an uppercase…or a lowercase text transform.…
Let's click to change this to uppercase,…and then also change the font size to 14,…and make it a little smaller.…Now we're going to want to align this link text…with our headline text.…So let's drag it over a little bit closer.…Then we can hit command plus a few times to zoom in.…When we move our text up and down,…we'll see that we get a couple of different snapping guides.…There's one that shows up when the bottom…of the text boxes are aligned,…but there's another snapping guide…that we'll get for the base lines,…
- Navigating the canvas
- Creating wireframes
- Working with shapes, text, images, and masks
- Managing layers
- Creating and nesting symbols
- Using the Vector tool
- Extending Sketch with design plugins
- Creating, sharing, and managing libraries
- Collaborating with Sketch Cloud
- Exporting assets
- Creating style guides and design systems
Skill Level Beginner
Creating a Design System with Sketchwith Anne Grundhoefer1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Navigating the canvas2m 51s
2. Creating Wireframes
3. Visual Design and Symbols
Creating a library6m 44s
5. Prototyping and Collaboration
6. Exporting and Asset Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.