This course uses challenges and hands-on exercise files to enhance your learning experience. Also included are assessment questions so you can check your knowledge and receive a certificate of completion.
- This course uses challenges and hands-on exercise files to enhance your learning experience. Download the exercise files folder that's available with this course. Inside the folder are sub-folders that correspond to the chapters and videos. For example, a file that begins with 04-02 corresponds to the fourth chapter of the second video. The videos tell you which file to use, so don't worry, it's easy to find the right file. You will also find the handouts in challenge files, that are referenced in this course.
For example, here's the file for challenge one. Some files, you may notice, that there are two versions. Start, and one that ends with finished. For these exercises, you will have your own finished date after working with the file, but we've included the author's finished file, so you can compare what you have. For videos that use an image file, those images are named and placed in the same folder as the exercise files. For example, here is the JPEG for 02-02.
Also included are assessment questions, so you can check your knowledge and receive a certificate of completion.
- Creating vector objects
- Creating vector icons
- Applying fills, effects, and custom dividers
- Using blending and masking
- Creating symbols
- Editing with Bezier points and Boolean operations
- Exporting to JPG, PDF, SVG, and other formats