When building mobile apps, you'll need to consider several sizes to build mobile icons. In this video, we discuss how to use the plugin AEIconizer with Sketch to speed our icon development workflow.
- [Instructor] In this video we'll be covering AEIconizer.…This is a great little plugin…for quickly being able to build out…all of the app icons we'd need…when building out mobile apps for Android and iOS.…Go into our sketch toolbox,…click install for AEIconizer which is right there,…number two at the top.…Let's check to make sure it's installed.…And now that it's installed let's go…ahead and select our art board.…
Now with our art board selected,…go ahead and run the plugin.…And voila! We have all the icons we need.…Now this is really great because not only did…we not need to set up any symbols,…but we were able to work with one singular art board.…On top of that, we can change the original design…and go ahead and run it again and there's not…a bunch of time trying to fix every single…little app icon we created the first time around.…So, while you may have to, as you'd noticed,…they're all stacked on top of each other,…you may have to move some things around…in order to see them all,…this is a very quick easy way to get…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.