If you're working in user experience, you'll need to build flows and sitemaps. In this video, we discuss how to use the AEFlowchart plugin to create information architecture documentation.
- [Narrator] In this video we'll cover AE Flowchart.…Any information architect or U.S. designer will appreciate…this simple little plugin as it replaces the need…for applications like OmniGraffle and Visio…for information architecture documentation…such as Site Map and User Flow.…In order to get started,…we need the first install with Sketch Toolbox.…You'll see right here at the top of Sketch Toolbox…is our AE Flowchart.…So let's go ahead and click Install,…and now that it's installed let's double check in Sketch.…
Not quite there yet, sometimes it takes a moment,…And there we go.…So with AE Flowchart we see Settings, Start/End,…Input/Output, Decision, Process and Connect…as our options.…You'll also see that I have listed each one of these…in our Start document in the exercise file.…Let's go ahead and go through and take a look…at what all of that means.…So Start/End and Input/Output all look the same.…If we go to Plugins, AE Flowchart and click Start/End,…you'll see it gives us a Start/End image.…
Zoom in so you can see it a little better.…
- Extending Sketch
- Building a style guide
- Using styles and symbols
- Working with artboards
- Making responsive wireframes
- Using responsive design plugins: Artboard Zoom, Sketch Focus, Craft, and more
- Exporting your design
- Building a mobile app for iOS, Android, or watchOS
- Integrating other tools in your Sketch workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Using Outside Resources
2. Beyond the Basics
3. Responsive Design
4. Mobile Design
5. Extending beyond Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.