Silverlight 3 Essential Training
Silverlight 3 and its associated development tools, Expression Blend and Visual Studio, are used to reproduce the look and feel of a desktop application in a browser deployed, cross-platform framework. Silverlight 3 Essential Training is designed to teach programmers how to create dynamic, interactive, rich Internet applications that run on Silverlight 3. Instructor Walt Ritscher covers the basic framework architecture to creating an engaging user interface. This course requires a working knowledge of C#, but includes lessons on XAML, a language designed to make coding in Silverlight easier. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Hosting Silverlight
- Choosing a Silverlight programming language
- Understanding XAML basics
- Interacting with the user through events, dialogs, and controls
- Adding animations to the interface
- Managing application assets in Expression Blend
- Compiling and deploying a Silverlight application
- Customizing UI with Silverlight templates
- Hello, I'm Walt Ritscher and I'd like to welcome you to Silverlight 3 Essential Training. Silverlight is a powerful framework for building line-of-business programs. It does an amazing job of reproducing the world of desktop applications, in a browser-deployed, cross-platform framework. In this course I'll start with an overview of the Silverlight platform, then take a close look at the new Extensible Application Markup Language, more commonly known as XAML and see how it simplifies writing Silverlight interfaces. I'll cover User Controls, UI templates, adding media to your interface, energizing your application with animations and plenty more.
Along the way you'll discover lots of interesting tips on how to use Visual Studio and Expression Blend to make Silverlight development a snap. This course is targeted at developers, so a working knowledge of the C# programming language will be required for most of the course. I've been working with Silverlight since the first version was released back in 2007 and I am delighted to have this opportunity to introduce you to Silverlight, so let's get started with Silverlight 3 Essential Training.
ColdFusion 8 New Features28,413 Views
ColdFusion 9 New Features34,151 Views
Building Windows Phone 8 Live Tiles8,163 Views
ColdFusion MX Essential Training341,851 Views
Lightroom 5: 07 Making Photo Books32,791 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,647 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,024,214 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced392,295 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training632,647 Views