Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the JobManager, part of SilverFast: Scanning.
In this video, I'd like to show you how you can streamline your scanning…workflow, using Job Manager.…So let's say you get to the point where you know how to use all these scanning…tools inside of SilverFast and you're creating some very, very good…high-quality individual scans.…Your next move is probably to ask yourself, how can I speed up my workflow?…And there's a couple ways to do this.…Notice here we have three images that are on our scan bed and notice the…numbers 1, 2 and 3 those are the three different scan frames in the order in…which they were created.…Well, one way that you can speed up your workflow is instead of just clicking…the Scan button, which will just scan the individual active frame, you can click…and hold and just choose BatchScan and that's a huge improvement all by itself.…
And then if you choose BatchScan, then SilverFast will just scan the frames 1, 2,…3 in the order that you created them.…But if you'd like a little bit more control over your batch scanning, there's a…
- Arranging your workspace
- Setting up color management
- Setting scan frame and resolution
- Calibrating the scanner
- Performing grayscale and color automatic scans
- Performing a negative color film scan
- Scanning simple line art and changing it into vectors
- Scanning photos
- Making global color corrections to a scan
- Removing noise, dust, and scratches
- Batch scanning
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing SilverFast
Launching SilverFast4m 2s
2. Setting up for Automatic Scanning Projects
3. Start to Finish: Automatic Scanning Projects
4. Setting up for Manual Scanning
5. Start to Finish: Manual Scanning Projects
6. Special Scanning Topics
7. Streamlining Your Scanning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.